|Greenwich inaugure l'horloge a quartz, contemporaine de la bombe atomique
|Published in the 24 February 1946 edition of Le Patriote Illustré (p.122–125), this four page article is primarily about the new quartz clock at Greenwich. It contains numerous pre war illustrations, several of which are not known to exist elsewhere. The clock was installed in 1939 and moved to Abinger in 1943.
Note: the pages below have been scanned in sections, there is some loss of quality where the sections have been subsequently merged.